The premium all-season tire: satisfies the strict performance requirements of automakers
A star product acknowledged by many automakers, the Optimo H426 is outstanding in all aspects including quiet driving, smooth ride, grip, improved fuel economy and snow performance.
Computer optimized profile enhances handling performance
Absorbs shock from the road and offers better comfort
Deliver stable steering and cornering
Offers improved steering response and handling
205/60R16 91V, SL - 2014 - 2021 Mazda3 Sedan & Hatchback
225/55R17 95V, SL - 2014 - 2021 Mazda6
205/45R17 88W, SL - 2016 - 2021 Mazda MX-5 & Mazda MX-5 RF
- Tire only. Alloy Wheel not included.
- If your vehicle requires tire pressure monitoring sensors - they are available here.
- The sizes listed below along with the model and trim of the vehicle refers to the tire sizing that fits that specific vehicle, but depending on your trim, it may be an upside or downsize for your specific vehicle.
- If you choose to upsize or downsize, then the corresponding wheel size must also be purchased.
- If you are unsure of sizing or tire fitment, please contact us and we'll be happy to help you out!
Sold Out - $1,789.00
LIMITED TIME SPECIAL OFFER! - ONLINE ONLY Every car has a personality, just like its own, which is why this alloy wheel program lets you choose precisely the right style of wheel...
BFGoodrich's best ultra-high performance all-season tire ever. FEATURES Accelerate Faster Best wet and dry traction vs. leading competitors Brake ShorterStops up to 4.5m shorter on wet roads and up to 1.5m...
Accelerate faster, corner harder & brake shorter for next-level control and next-level fun on the street. FEATURES Accelerate Faster Best dry traction vs. the competition on the track for 100% more fun on...