Accelerate faster, corner harder & brake shorter for next-level control and next-level fun on the street.
Stops up to 4.8 metres shorter in the wet and even up to 2.7 metres shorter in the dry for more control entering the corners.
More control for precise cornering with 30% better wet and 8% better dry grip.
205/55R16 91W/SL - 2013/2014/2015/2016/2017 Toyota Corolla
215/45ZR17 87W/SL - 2013/2014/2015/2016/2017 Toyota Corolla
- Tire only. Alloy Wheel not included.
- If your vehicle requires tire pressure monitoring sensors - they are available here.
- The sizes listed below along with the model and trim of the vehicle refers to the tire sizing that fits that specific vehicle, but depending on your trim, it may be an upside or downsize for your specific vehicle.
- If you choose to upsize or downsize, then the corresponding wheel size must also be purchased.
- If you are unsure of sizing or tire fitment, please contact us and we'll be happy to help you out!
Mazda's intriguing alloys finished in Gloss Black will make you steal the show! Meticulously designed to combine elegance and sport - best of both worlds. Mazda's craftsmanship is engineered for astonishing...
Get the best of both worlds - style and protection, and dress up your Mazda3/Mazda3 Sport with these sleek brushed aluminum scuff plates that feature the Mazda3 logo. Scuff plates help...
Enjoy the ride in your Mazda3/Mazda3 Sport with superior sound quality as well as a stylish look. The shark fin antenna enhances the beauty of KODO design. The antenna picks...