The Bridgestone DriveGuard is an all season tire engineered to allow you to drive up to 80 kilometers at a maximum speed of 80 km/h after a puncture or complete loss of pressure.
Confident handling and a comfortable ride
205/60R16 92V, SL - 2014 - 2021 Mazda 3/Mazda 3 Sport
215/50R17 95V, XL - 2014 - 2021 Mazda 3/Mazda 3 Sport
205/55R16 91V, SL - 2006 - 2017 Mazda 5
205/50R17 93W, XL - 2006 - 2017 Mazda 5
215/60R16 95V, SL - 2016 - 2021 Mazda CX-3
205/45R17 88W, XL - 2016 - 2021 Mazda MX-5 & Mazda MX-5 RF
- Tire only. Alloy Wheel not included.
- If your vehicle requires tire pressure monitoring sensors - they are available here.
- The sizes listed below along with the model and trim of the vehicle refers to the tire sizing that fits that specific vehicle, but depending on your trim, it may be an upside or downsize for your specific vehicle.
- If you choose to upsize or downsize, then the corresponding wheel size must also be purchased.
- If you are unsure of sizing or tire fitment, please contact us and we'll be happy to help you out!
Protect your vehicle with Mazda Synthetic Oil Frequent, short trips during extreme Canadian winters can lead to condensation and cause sludge to form in engine oil. Because of this, it’s...
Keep your ride in style with Mazda's centre caps for steel wheels! They are finished in Silver and mount beneath your lug nuts. Designed to undergo the toughest conditions, Mazda's wheel centre...
Help protect your Mazda3 Sedan's finish from everything life throws at it without losing style. This clear, strong protective film using 3M™ technology is designed specifically for your Mazda3 Sedan to provide...