The Bridgestone DriveGuard is an all season tire engineered to allow you to drive up to 80 kilometers at a maximum speed of 80 km/h after a puncture or complete loss of pressure.
Confident handling and a comfortable ride
205/60R16 92V, SL - 2014 - 2021 Mazda3 Sedan & Hatchback
215/50R17 95V, XL - 2014 - 2021 Mazda3 Sedan & Hatchback
205/55R16 91V, SL - 2006 - 2017 Mazda5
205/50R17 93W, XL - 2006 - 2017 Mazda5
215/60R16 95V, SL - 2016 - 2021 Mazda CX-3
205/45R17 88W, XL - 2016 - 2021 Mazda MX-5 & Mazda MX-5 RF
- Tire only. Alloy Wheel not included.
- If your vehicle requires tire pressure monitoring sensors - they are available here.
- The sizes listed below along with the model and trim of the vehicle refers to the tire sizing that fits that specific vehicle, but depending on your trim, it may be an upside or downsize for your specific vehicle.
- If you choose to upsize or downsize, then the corresponding wheel size must also be purchased.
- If you are unsure of sizing or tire fitment, please contact us and we'll be happy to help you out!
Mazda's signature badging around your Mazda3 Hatchback completes the look and beauty of your Mazda. Replace your missing or broken emblems and badging with Mazda's Genuine Badges. Original Mazda3...
Mazda's signature badging around your Mazda3 Sedan completes the look and beauty of your Mazda3. Replace your missing or broken emblems and badging with Mazda's Genuine Badges. Original Mazda3...
V-Belts are an important part of your Mazda. The V-belts come off the crankshaft of the engine to drive the alternator, power steering pump, air conditioning compressor and the water...