A premium ultra-high performance summer tire tuned for drivers seeking extreme grip in dry and wet conditions without sacrificing tread life and a comfortable ride.
The ExtremeContact™ DW is a powerful maximum performance summer tire designed with sports car enthusiasts in mind.The specially enginnered tread design maximizes traction and road contact in dry and wet conditions, along with excellent cornering stablity and responsiveness.
Dynamic temperature distribution technology also reduces tread distortion and improves treadwear and rolling resistance, extending tread life. Whether it's a long drive on the freeway or a weekend winding along the back roads, the ExtremeContact DW™ handles the road with precision and confidence.
205/55R16 91W, SL - 2006 - 2017 Mazda5
205/50R17 93W, XL - 2006 - 2017 Mazda5
205/45R17 88W, XL - 2016 - 2021 Mazda MX-5 & Mazda MX-5 RF
- Tire only. Alloy Wheel not included.
- If your vehicle requires tire pressure monitoring sensors - they are available here.
- The sizes listed below along with the model and trim of the vehicle refers to the tire sizing that fits that specific vehicle, but depending on your trim, it may be an upside or downsize for your specific vehicle.
- If you choose to upsize or downsize, then the corresponding wheel size must also be purchased.
- If you are unsure of sizing or tire fitment, please contact us and we'll be happy to help you out!
Keep yourself and others on the road safe under unpredictable, harsh conditions. Our Mazda CX-9 fog lamps help enhance vision under low visibility conditions such as heavy fog, snow and rain....
Steel Rim Wheels are designed to provide a factory original fit. Specifications Durable exterior finish, ideal for harsh winter conditions Allows for time to be saved mounting and dismounting...
No matter what activities you love, you can take your favourite gear with you on your MX-30. Mazda's roof racks offer additional storage without obstructing your view of the road....