The pinnacle of wet traction grip, this all-season performance tire rules the road all year long with leading edge SportPlus Technology. Dry, wet, or snow, bring it on.
Tuned for drivers who want a true all-season tire without sacrificing performance handling and traction even in rain and light snow, the ExtremeContact™ DWS06 is Continental's latest leading edge performance all-season tire with massive wet and dry grip injecting powerful confidence into every turn and straightaway.
Designed and rigorously tested from the road up, the powerful new ExtremeContact™ DWS06 uses Continental's own cutting-edge SportPlus™ Technology, combining all-season reliability and handling for a Sunday drive in a rainstorm or a summer trip with the top down. Own the road the way it was meant to be: on your terms, not the weather.
215/45ZR17XL 91W/SL - 2013/2014/2015/2016/2017 Toyota Corolla
- Tire only. Alloy Wheel not included.
- If your vehicle requires tire pressure monitoring sensors - they are available here.
- The sizes listed below along with the model and trim of the vehicle refers to the tire sizing that fits that specific vehicle, but depending on your trim, it may be an upside or downsize for your specific vehicle.
- If you choose to upsize or downsize, then the corresponding wheel size must also be purchased.
- If you are unsure of sizing or tire fitment, please contact us and we'll be happy to help you out!
Let your Mazda3 achieve and experience a super sporty appearance alongside powerful handling without losing performance. Mazda's durable yet lightweight aluminum alloy brake and clutch pedals are fitted with rubber...
The WeatherTech FloorLiner accurately and completely lines the interior carpet giving "absolute interior protection"! These lines the interior carpet up the front, back and even up the sides of the...
The WeatherTech All-Weather Floor Mats have deeply sculpted channels designed to trap water, road salt, mud and sand. Made from an advanced rubber-like Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE) compound that is an...