The Firestone Champion tire with Fuel Fighter Technology comes with a long 115,000 kilometre tread wear limited warranty* – the best of any Firestone tire on the market today. And of course Champion is a reliable all-season tire, so you also get a comfortable ride in wet and dry conditions. On top of it all, this tire is designed for fuel efficiency to help save you money.**
New tread compound and optimized footprint
All-new construction optimized for low rolling-resistance to increase fuel-efficiency, as compared to the Firestone Affinity Touring tire.
Dependable All-Season Performance
Dependable performance in wet, dry, and snowy conditions. New Tread Pattern with full-depth features
205/60R16 92H/SL - 2014 - 2021 Mazda3 Sedan & Hatchback
215/50R17 95V/XL - 2014 - 2021 Mazda3 Sedan & Hatchback
205/55R16 91H, SL - 2006 - 2017 Mazda5
205/50R17 89V, SL - 2006 - 2017 Mazda5
225/55R17 97V, SL - 2014 - 2021 Mazda6
215/60R16 95V, SL - 2016 - 2021 Mazda CX-3
- Tire only. Alloy Wheel not included.
- If your vehicle requires tire pressure monitoring sensors - they are available here.
- The sizes listed below along with the model and trim of the vehicle refers to the tire sizing that fits that specific vehicle, but depending on your trim, it may be an upside or downsize for your specific vehicle.
- If you choose to upsize or downsize, then the corresponding wheel size must also be purchased.
- If you are unsure of sizing or tire fitment, please contact us and we'll be happy to help you out!
View available fitments for your Mazda using the "Applications" tab! Introduce some style to your vehicle with these FastEV EV01 alloy wheels! The Titanium finish provides a stunning and sleek look...
View available fitments for your Mazda using the "Applications" tab! Introduce some style to your vehicle with these FastEV EV01 alloy wheels! The subtle Satin Black finish provides a stunning and...
Visibility is the key to safe driving, which is why a fresh set of wiper blades should never be a second thought. Nothing will compare with the wipers originally designed...