The Firestone Destination A/T is the SUV and light truck all-terrain tire built to adapt to travel in wet or dry weather. It provides solid handling and braking and a smooth, quiet ride.
CO-CS (Computer Optimized Component System)
Maximizes performance by optimizint the appropriate combination of tread design, casing shape, materials, and construction
Improves uniformity and ride comfort through use of a single continuous strand of cable in the bead construction
LL Carbon (Long Link)
Helps improve tread wear and resist cracking, chipping and tearing through the use of a special long length carbon structure
5° Noise Reduction Technology
Minimizes noise generation with varying size tread blocks
Provides a higher level of uniformity and high speed capability through use of a continuous nylon wrap
235/65R17 103T/SL - 2011/2012/2013/2014/2015/2016/2017 Honda Odyssey (EX/EX-R/EXL-R/LX/SE)
- Tire only. Alloy Wheel not included.
- If your vehicle requires tire pressure monitoring sensors - they are available here.
- The sizes listed below along with the model and trim of the vehicle refers to the tire sizing that fits that specific vehicle, but depending on your trim, it may be an upside or downsize for your specific vehicle.
- If you choose to upsize or downsize, then the corresponding wheel size must also be purchased.
- If you are unsure of sizing or tire fitment, please contact us and we'll be happy to help you out!
Note: Polymetal Grey Metallic currently unavailable Don't let small scratches and chips cramp your style. Mazda's premium touch up pen are easy to use and perfectly matched to your Mazda3's...
Don't let small scratches and chips cramp your style. Mazda's premium touch up pen are easy to use and perfectly matched to your Mazda3's colour to get an original factory...
Don’t get caught shivering and rubbing your hands together for warmth in the cold Canadian weather, as you attempt to turn your Mazda3/Mazda3 Sport on. When temperatures drop, the oil your...