The Firestone Firehawk AS tire is Firestone's best high performance all-season tire which gives you impressive handling and control. This improved tire delivers more control on wet roads, improved traction in snowy conditions, and extended performance even as the tire wears, versus its predecessor, the Firestone Firehawk tire.
Get more control on wet roads
The new Firehawk AS tire has added more channels to improve water evacuation helping to reduce the risk of hydroplaning.
Longer and stronger performance
Now with full-depth features, the Firestone Firehawk AS tire gives more sporty performance than the prior generation Firehawk tire, even when worn.
20% more biting edges for better snow traction
The improved tread design in the new Firehawk AS tire now has 20% more biting edges, giving you increased traction and control in snowy conditions.
225/55R17 97V, SL - 2014 - 2021 Mazda6
- Tire only. Alloy Wheel not included.
- If your vehicle requires tire pressure monitoring sensors - they are available here.
- The sizes listed below along with the model and trim of the vehicle refers to the tire sizing that fits that specific vehicle, but depending on your trim, it may be an upside or downsize for your specific vehicle.
- If you choose to upsize or downsize, then the corresponding wheel size must also be purchased.
- If you are unsure of sizing or tire fitment, please contact us and we'll be happy to help you out!
Keep yourself and others on the road safe under unpredictable, harsh conditions. Our Mazda CX-9 fog lamps help enhance vision under low visibility conditions such as heavy fog, snow and rain....
Steel Rim Wheels are designed to provide a factory original fit. Specifications Durable exterior finish, ideal for harsh winter conditions Allows for time to be saved mounting and dismounting...
No matter what activities you love, you can take your favourite gear with you on your MX-30. Mazda's roof racks offer additional storage without obstructing your view of the road....