The Firehawk Indy 500® tire is Firestone's ultimate in sport performance, inspired by our racing heritage. With our new tread design featuring a proprietary Pulse Groove water channel, we have dramatically improved handling and braking on wet roads (as compared to the Firehawk Wide Oval Indy 500® tire). And with a new outer tread design, you can take a corner with great confidence. So if you’re a car enthusiast looking for a tire that can provide extreme performance and extreme fun, this is the tire for you. W speed rated.
THE PULSE GROOVE CHANNEL HELPS REDUCE THE RISK OF HYDROPLANING
The proprietary Pulse Groove channel in the tread pattern takes water evacuation to the next level helping to improve wet handling* and reduce the risk of hydroplaning.
20% SHORTER STOPPING DISTANCE ON WET ROADS
With an improved rubber compound and tread design, the new Indy 500® tire gives you a 20% shorter stopping distance on wet roads, as compared to the prior generation Firehawk Wide Oval Indy 500 tire.
205/55R16 94V, XL - 2006/2007/2008/2009/2010/2011/2012/2013/2014/2015/2016/2017 Mazda 5
205/50R17 93V, SL - 2006/2007/2008/2009/2010/2011/2012/2013/2014/2015/2016/2017 Mazda 5
205/45R17 88W, SL - 2016/2017 Mazda MX-5 & Mazda MX-5 RF
- Tire only. Alloy Wheel not included.
- If your vehicle requires tire pressure monitoring sensors - they are available here.
- The sizes listed below along with the model and trim of the vehicle refers to the tire sizing that fits that specific vehicle, but depending on your trim, it may be an upside or downsize for your specific vehicle.
- If you choose to upsize or downsize, then the corresponding wheel size must also be purchased.
- If you are unsure of sizing or tire fitment, please contact us and we'll be happy to help you out!
Your Mazda6's Headlamps are important to keep you and other motorists safe on the road. Ensure your headlamps are properly functioning High quality OEM Mazda Headlamp (Right Side) Includes: Single...
Get your rear brakes with this one kit, that is specific to your vehicle, and delivered to you! Changing only the pads or only the rotors promotes excessive and uneven wear, which will...
Your Mazda3's transmission relies on the control unit to regulate the transmission to work efficiently. It relies on information from sensors that relay the information in order to calculate optimal smooth...