The Firehawk Indy 500® tire is Firestone's ultimate in sport performance, inspired by our racing heritage. With our new tread design featuring a proprietary Pulse Groove water channel, we have dramatically improved handling and braking on wet roads (as compared to the Firehawk Wide Oval Indy 500® tire). And with a new outer tread design, you can take a corner with great confidence. So if you’re a car enthusiast looking for a tire that can provide extreme performance and extreme fun, this is the tire for you. W speed rated.
THE PULSE GROOVE CHANNEL HELPS REDUCE THE RISK OF HYDROPLANING
The proprietary Pulse Groove channel in the tread pattern takes water evacuation to the next level helping to improve wet handling* and reduce the risk of hydroplaning.
20% SHORTER STOPPING DISTANCE ON WET ROADS
With an improved rubber compound and tread design, the new Indy 500® tire gives you a 20% shorter stopping distance on wet roads, as compared to the prior generation Firehawk Wide Oval Indy 500 tire.
225/45R18 95W/XL - 2012/2013/2014 Toyota Camry
- Tire only. Alloy Wheel not included.
- If your vehicle requires tire pressure monitoring sensors - they are available here.
- The sizes listed below along with the model and trim of the vehicle refers to the tire sizing that fits that specific vehicle, but depending on your trim, it may be an upside or downsize for your specific vehicle.
- If you choose to upsize or downsize, then the corresponding wheel size must also be purchased.
- If you are unsure of sizing or tire fitment, please contact us and we'll be happy to help you out!
On the street or on the track, your Mazda will provide the joy of driving. This Black Stainless Steel Plate frame features the MAZDASPEED logo, representing Mazda's racing development and...
Mazda's top-of-the-line license plate frames put the finishing touch on the back of your ride. This kit includes mounting hardware and hider caps, making it a clean and easy installation! Universal...
Valve stems are one of the most important parts on your vehicle, despite being some of the smallest. When you need to adjust your tire pressures, the valve stem is...