The premium all-season tire: satisfies the strict performance requirements of automakers
A star product acknowledged by many automakers, the Optimo H426 is outstanding in all aspects including quiet driving, smooth ride, grip, improved fuel economy and snow performance.
Computer optimized profile enhances handling performance
Absorbs shock from the road and offers better comfort
Deliver stable steering and cornering
Offers improved steering response and handling
205/60R16 91V, SL - 2014 - 2021 Mazda 3/Mazda 3 Sport
205/55R16 89H, SL - 2006 - 2017 Mazda 5
225/55R17 95V, SL - 2014 - 2020 Mazda 6
205/45R17 88W, SL - 2016 - 2020 Mazda MX-5 & Mazda MX-5 RF
- Tire only. Alloy Wheel not included.
- If your vehicle requires tire pressure monitoring sensors - they are available here.
- The sizes listed below along with the model and trim of the vehicle refers to the tire sizing that fits that specific vehicle, but depending on your trim, it may be an upside or downsize for your specific vehicle.
- If you choose to upsize or downsize, then the corresponding wheel size must also be purchased.
- If you are unsure of sizing or tire fitment, please contact us and we'll be happy to help you out!
Is your Mazda CX-5's center console lid not closing or locking? Replace your Mazda CX-5's broken Center Console Lid's Latch with Mazda's Genuine Center Console Latch Part KA0G-64-45YA 02! Trusted...
Keep your valuables out of view from prying eyes in your CX-30 with Mazda's cargo cover made specifically to fit the cargo interior of your Mazda CX-30. Easy to install or remove...
Upgrade your MX-5's wheels to the BBS Forged Alloy wheels found exclusively on Soft Top models with the Sport Package and Retractable Fastback models with the Grand Sport Package! These...