Experience the pleasure of driving with a stylish and economical tire
Dynamic and technical tread design offers excellent handling performance to drivers who pursue their own style and uniqueness.
Longer mileage carbon compound
Improved wet grip and lower rolling resistance.
New material wide belt
Ensures optimal tread stiffness for improved handling performance.
Equilibrium carcass line design
Minimizes tire deformation and allows greater sidewall stiffness.
Adoption of high-hardness bead filler
Improved handling and steering response.
Strong single strand bead wire
Improved bead uniformity and durability.
215/50R17 91V/SL - 2014 - 2021 Mazda 3/Mazda 3 Sport
- Tire only. Alloy Wheel not included.
- If your vehicle requires tire pressure monitoring sensors - they are available here.
- The sizes listed below along with the model and trim of the vehicle refers to the tire sizing that fits that specific vehicle, but depending on your trim, it may be an upside or downsize for your specific vehicle.
- If you choose to upsize or downsize, then the corresponding wheel size must also be purchased.
- If you are unsure of sizing or tire fitment, please contact us and we'll be happy to help you out!
Is your Mazda CX-5's center console lid not closing or locking? Replace your Mazda CX-5's broken Center Console Lid's Latch with Mazda's Genuine Center Console Latch Part KA0G-64-45YA 02! Trusted...
Keep your valuables out of view from prying eyes in your CX-30 with Mazda's cargo cover made specifically to fit the cargo interior of your Mazda CX-30. Easy to install or remove...
Upgrade your MX-5's wheels to the BBS Forged Alloy wheels found exclusively on Soft Top models with the Sport Package and Retractable Fastback models with the Grand Sport Package! These...