Experience the pleasure of driving with a stylish and economical tire
Dynamic and technical tread design offers excellent handling performance to drivers who pursue their own style and uniqueness.
Optimal handling and braking ability by improving block solidity and applying 3D point effect on the block edge.
Improves stability during simulated high-speed driving, by utilizing an optimal profile design to achieve an even contact patch shape, minimizing deformation of center and shoulder.
Improved wet grip and lower rolling resistance.
Minimizes tire deformation and allows greater sidewall stiffness.
205/55R16 94V, SL - 2006 - 2017 Mazda 5
205/50R17 93V, SL - 2006 - 2017 Mazda 5
205/45R17 88V, SL - 2016 - 2020 Mazda MX-5 & Mazda MX-5 RF
- Tire only. Alloy Wheel not included.
- If your vehicle requires tire pressure monitoring sensors - they are available here.
- The sizes listed below along with the model and trim of the vehicle refers to the tire sizing that fits that specific vehicle, but depending on your trim, it may be an upside or downsize for your specific vehicle.
- If you choose to upsize or downsize, then the corresponding wheel size must also be purchased.
- If you are unsure of sizing or tire fitment, please contact us and we'll be happy to help you out!
Protect your vehicle with Mazda Synthetic Oil Frequent, short trips during extreme Canadian winters can lead to condensation and cause sludge to form in engine oil. Mazda Synthetic 0W20 oil...
Keep your ride in style with Mazda's centre caps for steel wheels! They are finished in Silver and mount beneath your lug nuts. Designed to undergo the toughest conditions, Mazda's wheel centre...
Help protect your Mazda3 Sedan's finish from everything life throws at it without losing style. This clear, strong protective film using 3M™ technology is designed specifically for your Mazda3 Sedan to provide...