Experience the pleasure of driving with a stylish and economical tire
Dynamic and technical tread design offers excellent handling performance to drivers who pursue their own style and uniqueness.
Optimal handling and braking ability by improving block solidity and applying 3D point effect on the block edge.
Improves stability during simulated high-speed driving, by utilizing an optimal profile design to achieve an even contact patch shape, minimizing deformation of center and shoulder.
Improved wet grip and lower rolling resistance.
Minimizes tire deformation and allows greater sidewall stiffness.
205/55R16 94V, SL - 2006 - 2017 Mazda5
205/50R17 93V, SL - 2006 - 2017 Mazda5
205/45R17 88V, SL - 2016 - 2021 Mazda MX-5 & Mazda MX-5 RF
- Tire only. Alloy Wheel not included.
- If your vehicle requires tire pressure monitoring sensors - they are available here.
- The sizes listed below along with the model and trim of the vehicle refers to the tire sizing that fits that specific vehicle, but depending on your trim, it may be an upside or downsize for your specific vehicle.
- If you choose to upsize or downsize, then the corresponding wheel size must also be purchased.
- If you are unsure of sizing or tire fitment, please contact us and we'll be happy to help you out!
Ensure that your new wheels fit your ride with a set of Solid Hub Rings! Aftermarket wheels are often made with the capabilities to fit onto many different makes and...
View available fitments for your Mazda using the "Applications" tab! Introduce some style to your vehicle with these FastEV EV04 alloy wheels! The Space Grey finish provides a stunning and sleek...
View available fitments for your Mazda using the "Applications" tab! Introduce some style to your vehicle with these FastEV EV04 alloy wheels! The Satin Black finish provides a stunning and sleek...