The new Toyo Versado Noir offers uncompromised luxury, longevity and all-season performance for many of today’s popular cars. The Versado Noir, a premium, all-season touring tire for sedans and coupes is designed to stand out in the sea of “round and black” tires, by delivering up to 30% more tread life than a leading competitor* plus improved fuel efficiency and a quiet, comfortable ride throughout the life of the tire.
Rigid outside tread
Stabilizes tread blocks for quieter ride and improved wear
Wide straight grooves
Improves water drainage
Minimizes irregular wear for a smooth, quiet, ride
Silent wall technology
Reduces pipe resonance, resulting in a quieter ride
Asymmetric tread pattern
Outside of the tire for cornering, center for braking, accelerating and traction, and the inside edge of the tire for stability and traction
Wide lateral grooves
For improved water evacuation and added edge effect for cornering in all-seasons
205/60R16 92H, SL - 2014/2015/2016/2017 Mazda 3/Mazda 3 Sport
205/55R16 94V, XL - 2006/2007/2008/2009/2010/2011/2012/2013/2014/2015/2016/2017 Mazda 5
- Tire only. Alloy Wheel not included.
- If your vehicle requires tire pressure monitoring sensors - they are available here.
- The sizes listed below along with the model and trim of the vehicle refers to the tire sizing that fits that specific vehicle, but depending on your trim, it may be an upside or downsize for your specific vehicle.
- If you choose to upsize or downsize, then the corresponding wheel size must also be purchased.
- If you are unsure of sizing or tire fitment, please contact us and we'll be happy to help you out!
View available fitments for your Mazda using the "Applications" tab! Introduce some style to your vehicle with these FastEV EV01 alloy wheels! The Titanium finish provides a stunning and sleek look...
View available fitments for your Mazda using the "Applications" tab! Introduce some style to your vehicle with these FastEV EV01 alloy wheels! The subtle Satin Black finish provides a stunning and...
Visibility is the key to safe driving, which is why a fresh set of wiper blades should never be a second thought. Nothing will compare with the wipers originally designed...