Trusted, Genuine Mazda Parts & Accessories. Quality, Performance and fitment you can count on, backed with a strong Mazda warranty.
- OEM Quality, Fit, Finish and Performance
- Precision Engineering
- Backed by Mazda's Factory Warranty
When you purchase Genuine Mazda Parts and Accessories, Mazda warrants the owner of Genuine Mazda Replacement Parts or Accessories that the Mazda Replacement Parts or Accessories are free from defects in material or workmanship, subject to the following terms and conditions.
- Dealer Installed Replacement Part or Accessory
a) Genuine Mazda Replacement Parts or Accessories installed by MazdaShop (Scarboro Mazda) will be repaired or replaced within the warranty period without charge for parts and labour to the owner.
- Over the Counter Replacement Part or Accessory Warranty
a) Genuine Mazda Replacement Parts of Accessories sold over-the-counter will be repaired or replaced within the warranty period without charge for parts. Labour charges will be the responsibility of the owner.
- Genuine Mazda Replacement Parts (other than the battery) and Accessories sold and replaced/installed by a Mazda Dealership on a new Mazda vehicle are covered for the duration of the new vehicle 36 months/unlimited km warranty (basic coverage). Over the counter replacement parts sales are covered for the first 12 months or 20,000 km from the installation date, whichever is longer.
- If the Parts or Accessories are sold but not installed by a Mazda Dealership, they are covered for the first 12 months or 20,000km from the purchase date whichever is longer, excluding labour charges. During the warranty period, this warranty is transferable to subsequent owners only if the Part or Accessory is installed by a Mazda Dealership.
What is Not Covered
- Damage or corrosion due to accidents, misuse or alterations.
- Damage or surface corrosion from the environment such as acid rain, air-borne fallout (chemicals, tree sap), stones, salt, road hazards, hail, wind storm, lightning, floods and other acts of God.
- Normal wear, tear or deterioration such as discoloration, fading or blur.
- Air conditioner refrigerant replenishment after the first 12 months, unless performed as a part of warranty repair.
- Replacement Parts or Accessories installed on any car registered or normally operated outside Canada.
- Replacement Parts or Accessories installed in a car on which the odometer reading has been altered, or on which the actual distance traveled cannot be readily determined.
- Replacement Parts or Accessories used in applications for which they were not designed.
- Any Replacement Part or Accessory without proof of purchase date. It is the responsibility of the owner to provide the repairing dealer with a suitable proof of purchase document.
- Replacement Parts or Accessories not approved by Mazda for use on Mazda vehicles.
- Replacements installed on a vehicle classified as a total loss and/or sold for salvage purposes or branded for any other reason.