Accelerate faster, corner harder & brake shorter for next-level control and next-level fun on the street.
Stops up to 4.8 metres shorter in the wet and even up to 2.7 metres shorter in the dry for more control entering the corners.
More control for precise cornering with 30% better wet and 8% better dry grip.
215/50R17 95W, XL - 2014 - 2021 Mazda3 Sedan & Hatchback
215/45R18 89W, SL - 2014 - 2021 Mazda3 Sedan & Hatchback
205/55R16 91W, SL - 2006 - 2017 Mazda5
205/50R17 89W, SL - 2006 - 2017 Mazda5
225/55R17 97W, SL - 2014 - 2021 Mazda6
225/45R19 96W, SL - 2014 - 2021 Mazda6
205/45R17 88W, XL - 2016 - 2021 Mazda MX-5 & Mazda MX-5 RF
- Tire only. Alloy Wheel not included.
- If your vehicle requires tire pressure monitoring sensors - they are available here.
- The sizes listed below along with the model and trim of the vehicle refers to the tire sizing that fits that specific vehicle, but depending on your trim, it may be an upside or downsize for your specific vehicle.
- If you choose to upsize or downsize, then the corresponding wheel size must also be purchased.
- If you are unsure of sizing or tire fitment, please contact us and we'll be happy to help you out!
Ensure that your new wheels fit your ride with a set of Solid Hub Rings! Aftermarket wheels are often made with the capabilities to fit onto many different makes and...
View available fitments for your Mazda using the "Applications" tab! Introduce some style to your vehicle with these FastEV EV04 alloy wheels! The Space Grey finish provides a stunning and sleek...
View available fitments for your Mazda using the "Applications" tab! Introduce some style to your vehicle with these FastEV EV04 alloy wheels! The Satin Black finish provides a stunning and sleek...